Cleans without dismantling the DPF and the turbo.
Reduces fouling of the EGR valve and the catalytic converter.
Guarantees the longevity of DPFs and turbos.
Effectively removes harmful particles.
Reduces polluting emissions and fuel consumption.
Avoid loss of power and replacement of parts.
Can be used curatively and preventively.
Product with money-back guarantee.
• Make sure the reserve light is on before using the product.
• Pour the cleaner into the tank.
• Add 25 liters of fuel.
• Drive for 20 minutes at a constant speed between 2,500 and 3,000 revolutions per minute.
• Then drive as usual until you run out of fuel, in one or more trips.
• Refuel normally.
• The DPF and turbo cleaner is used as a curative as soon as the "anti-pollution system" fault appears, every 5,000 km if you drive most often in town, and every 10,000 km if you drive most often on highways. highways.
• It is also used preventively every 15,000 km.